* Purchases made on the scarpettadivenere.it site are governed by these General Conditions of Sale, as well as by the conditions indicated from time to time on the aforementioned site on the date of conclusion of the contract (price list, type, technical characteristics), as well as by the provisions of pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 206/2005 relating to consumer protection (articles 45 - 68 regarding distance contracts and articles 128-135 regarding the guarantee on the conformity of goods), as well as the provisions referred to in Legislative Decree no. 70/2003 relating to electronic commerce.
* These General Terms and Conditions of Sale must be considered an integral and substantial part of the contract: the Customer is therefore invited, before sending the order, to carefully read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the information described here, printing them or saving them on another durable and accessible support.
* The sending of the order by the Customer is valid as acceptance of the General Conditions of Sale in force, understood as those published on the website www.scarpettadivenere.it at the time the orders are sent by the Customer.
* The supplier of the products is La Scarpetta di Venere, with a registered office in: via Omero 14, 62012 Civitanova Marche (M
* The items on the site can be purchased, while stocks last, only by those who have reached the age of eighteen.
* The prices indicated on the website www.scarpettadivenere.it are expressed in Euro (EUR), they must be understood as inclusive of VAT if due as well as any other tax and duty and are solely referable to products sold online.
* The price applied will be the one in force at the time of the order, regardless of any subsequent price increases or decreases (i.e. due to promotions occurring later).
* The Company reserves the right to change product prices without prior notice: any new amounts will be effective from the moment they are published on the website www.scarpettadivenere.it and will be applied to sales made from that moment.
* Shipping costs must be added to the price: these costs will be calculated based on the weight and quantity of the products and based on the destination of the order; in the case of delivery abroad, any additional costs due to taxes or fees provided for by the legislation in force in the country of destination will be charged to the customer.
* The total amount of the order (price + shipping costs) will be visible before confirming the purchase.
* The tax documentation will be issued by the Company upon delivery of the products: it will indicate in detail the products purchased and the relative prices.
3) Characteristics and availability of products
* The characteristics of the products are those visible online at the time the order is placed.
* The Company shows the products as truthfully and accurately as possible; the colors, as well as the other aesthetic characteristics of the product displayed, may however undergo variations due to the user's monitor, as well as for other technical reasons not attributable to the Company which, therefore, does not guarantee that the colors, as well as the others technical and aesthetic characteristics displayed, are reproduced on the screen in a way that responds perfectly to reality.
* The type of products published online and their availability (this indication is to be considered non-binding) may vary at any time without imposing any liability on the Company.
4) How to stipulate the contract and orders
* The purchase contract is concluded exclusively online, through the exact compilation of the order and the consequent purchase consent expressed by the Customer according to the procedures indicated on the site.
* Il Cliente si impegna ed obbliga, una volta conclusa la procedura d’acquisto on-line, a provvedere alla stampa ed alla conservazione delle presenti Condizioni Generali di Vendita nonché delle specifiche del prodotto acquistato fornite nel sito.
* Once the order has been received, the Company will send the Customer, within the following 3 working days, an email with the confirmation of the order in which the details of the order will be summarized: the Customer is invited to print the e-mail and to keep it.
* The contract must be considered concluded when the Customer receives the order confirmation.
* In the event that the customer does not receive any order confirmation within the period indicated above, the relative order must be deemed not accepted by the Company, therefore without effect.
* Orders received will be filed in the database of the online "shop", according to the procedures and in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 n ° 196 ("Privacy") and will be accessible upon request made to the Company at the following e-mail address “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
5) Cancellation and modification of the order
The Company reserves the right, following any logistical and/or technical and/or organizational difficulties, to cancel the order by notifying the Customer via email within 30 days starting from the day following that on which the Customer sent the order: in this case, the Customer will not be entitled to any compensation for damage, without prejudice to the right to a refund of any amount already paid.
6) Payment methods
Upon receipt of the order confirmation from the Company, the Customer will be able to pay the price through the following methods:
* By bank transfer - IBAN: IT43X08491688720001101 Accountholder: La Scarpetta Di Venere Di Alice Vitelli
7) Terms of payment
* In the event that the ordered product is immediately available, the Customer will pay in a single solution before shipping the product. In order to speed up the product shipment procedure, it will be possible to anticipate the receipt of the postal order or bank transfer via email to the following address “email@example.com”.
* In the event that the ordered product is not immediately available, the Customer will still pay in a single solution while waiting to receive the item in 40 working days.
* The Company is not required to ship the products until it has received full payment of the price.
* For the delivery of products, the Company makes use of the collaboration of trusted couriers selected from time to time depending on the product ordered and the place of destination.
* The Company, except for unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, will promptly deliver the purchased products, throughout the Italian territory in 5 days (by courier) and within the EU countries in 7 days, and in the rest of the world in 15 days (by UPS courier) from the date of payment done by the Customer.
* Delivery will take place from Monday to Friday in the working hours between 8:00 and 18:30 at the customer's address indicated in the order.
* In the event that the Customer data indicated in the order are incomplete or otherwise inaccurate (so as to make the delivery impossible), the Company will contact the Customer before fulfilling the order.
* The Company will not be responsible for any delays attributable to the fault of the courier.
* Upon receipt of the product, the Customer, or subject appointed by them, is invited to check:
- That the package is intact, not damaged or wet or in any case altered even in the box-sealing: any disputes must be reported to the courier and the same will need to be accounted for at the time of delivery (signature required) sign with the words “Subject to Inspection” or, if necessary, notate “Damaged.” Otherwise the package will be considered delivered correctly.
- That the products correspond to what is indicated in the transport document and/or in the invoice both in terms of number and type; any disputes must be reported to the courier and it will be necessary to give an account of the same at the time of delivery (signature required) by signing with the words “Subject to Inspection”; otherwise the contents of the package will be considered free from defects and/or flaws.
* At the discretion of the Customer, it is also possible to apply an insurance policy on the product to guarantee any damage that may occur during transport, with an increase in the cost charged to the Customer which may vary according to the courier and the place of destination.
9) Right of withdrawal, complaints and product replacement request
* Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 64 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, the customer has the right to withdraw without any penalty and without specifying the reason within 10 working days from receipt of the product provided that the product is intact and has not been used.
* The right of withdrawal can be exercised by RRR ("return receipt requested"), to be sent to La Scarpetta di Venere, via Omero 14, 62012 Civitanova Marche (MC) or telegram (to the aforementioned address) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on condition, in the last three cases, that by 48 hours later, the intention to withdraw is confirmed by RRR.
* In the event that the Company has not met the information obligations prescribed by Articles 47-52, paragraph I letter f) and letter g) and by art. 53 of Legislative Decree 206/05 on existence, methods and times for returning or withdrawing the product in case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the deadline for exercising the same right is 90 days (ninety) from the day of receipt of the product by the Customer.
* In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product intact and in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, no later than the deadline of 10 days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal.
* The refund of the amount paid and corresponding to the entire order (including shipping costs) or to that part of the products for which you have withdrawn (in this case excluding shipping costs) will be made by the Company with the methods chosen by the Customer, within 30 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal.
* The costs of returning the product to the Company will instead be fully borne by the Customer.
* The exercise of the right of withdrawal is in any case reserved only for the natural person customer who purchases the goods for purposes not related to their business, commercial, craft or professional activity. Therefore, Customers who purchase with a VAT number and in any case in the exercise of their business, commercial, craft or professional activity cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
* Any complaint can be sent via e-mail to the following email address: email@example.com
* If the Customer, having received the products wishes to replace them for reasons beyond the company's control and not attributable to the company itself, the Customer will have the right to ask the Company to replace them no later than 10 days from their receipt. The Company will, in return, have the right to accept or not the request to replace the products with another or different products indicated by the Customer (subject to any adjustment of the purchase price). The shipping costs for the return of the replaced products will be charged to the customer.
* The Company guarantees the products against any flaw or defect. If the Customer still finds a flaw or defect in the products purchased, he or she can exercise the right of withdrawal as established in art. 9 (“Right of withdrawal, complaints and product replacement request”).
* In any case, the Customer “consumer” (as defined in art. 9 point 7) is granted the rights of the consumer pursuant to art. 130 Legislative Decree 206/2005; these rights must be exercised under the terms of art. 132 of the same Legislative Decree 206/2005.
11) Limitations of Liability
* The Company assumes no responsibility if, due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, it fails to execute the order within the time frame provided for in the previous art. 8 point 3 or if any further disservice occurs.
* Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, the Company cannot be held liable for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the internet and outside the Company's control and management power.
* The Company will also not be responsible for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Customer as a result of the failure to execute the contract for reasons not attributable to the Company, as the Customer is only entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
* The Company assumes no responsibility for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products, if it proves to have adopted all possible precautions.
12) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
* Contracts entered into with the Company are intended to be concluded in Italy and are governed by Italian law.
*In the event of a dispute arising from the interpretation and/or application of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale hereof, the court of the place where the Customer (as defined in art.9 point 7) is domiciled or resident, if located in Italy, shall have exclusive and mandatory jurisdiction.
*In the event the Customer's domicile or residence is not located in Italy, the Customer may, at his/her election, refer the matter to the Court of Macerata.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the Parties declare that they have carefully examined and specifically approve the content of the following articles:
Art. 2.3 (Company's right to vary product prices)
Art. 3.3 (absence of responsibility on the part of the Company for changes in products and their availability)
Art. 4.2 (Customer obligation to print and keep the General Conditions of Sale as well as the specifications of the purchased product provided on the site at the end of the online purchase procedure).
Art. 4.4 (time of conclusion of the contract)
Art. 4.5 (failure to conclude the contract in the event of non-receipt the order confirmation from the Customer
Art. 5 (Company's right to modify or cancel orders)
Art. 7 (Customer obligation to pay the price before shipping the products)
Art. 8.1 (the Company's right not to proceed with the shipment of products until it has received full payment of the price)
Art. 8.6 (absence of liability on the part of the Company in the event of delays attributable to the fault of the courier).
Art. 8.9 First part (Customer's obligation to verify at the time of delivery that the package is intact, not damaged or wet or in any case altered even in the box-sealing and that it has been delivered correctly)
Art. 8.9 Second part (Customer obligation to verify that at the time of delivery the products correspond to what is indicated in the transport document and/or in the invoice both in terms of number and type, and that the products are free from defects and/or flaws).
Art. 9 (right of withdrawal and exercise deadline)
Art. 9.2 (methods of exercising the right of withdraw
Art. 9.4 (Customer obligation to return the product intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, no later than 10 days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal)
Art. 9.5 (term for reimbursement of the sums paid by the Customer)
Art. 9.6 (Customer obligation to bear the costs of returning the product)
Art. 11 (lack of responsibility of the Company if, due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, the Company fails to execute the order within the time frame provided for in Article 8 point 3 or any further disservice occurs)
Art. 11.2 (lack of responsibility of the Company for disservices or malfunctions related to the use of the internet and outside the Company's control and management power)
Art. 11.3 (lack of responsibility of the Company for damages, losses and costs incurred by the Customer as a result of the failure to execute the contract for reasons not attributable to the Company itself)
Art. 11.4 (lack of responsibility of the Company for any fraudulent and illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products, if it proves to have taken all possible precautions
Art. 12.1 (applicable law)
Art. 12.3 (mandatory forum in the case of a customer having his/her residence or domicile outside Italy)