Among the figures that inspired the collection "The Circus" stands out the Funambolo. I remember when I first saw the photo of the famous French tightrope walker Philippe Petit, which crossed the twin towers hung by a thread at a height of 400 meters, in 1974. He walked on a rope suspended from tower to tower and just looking at this photo and imagining his concentration I could get the chills.
It is from that moment that I have always felt an immense adoration for the figure of the Funambolo. I created this retro style model to recreate that vintage vibe with a leap into the future. Versatile and comfortable, the tightrope walker fits ankle-length shorts as well as fluttering dresses.
FIT TIPS: There fit is slightly long, so we recommend that you take half a size smaller than the size you usually wear.
→ Find your size
- Pistachio green calfskin upper
- Pistachio green suede heel
- Black calfskin straps with white polka dots
- Powder nappa lining
- National leather bottom
- Island heel with non-slip vibram rubber
- Fire branded natural leather insole coupled with soft antishocking material